This week’s 7 Questions interview is with Jose Angulo, the 2013 USL PRO MVP!
1. What have you been up to in the off season?
JA: I have been spending time back home with my family and friends enjoying north Jersey and New York City...going to a lot of music events and have been doing a bit of djing for fun...
2. You are given a million dollars as a bonus and must spend it over the weekend- what do you buy/ where do you go?
JA: I would buy an oldschool Camaro and a Range Rover.... and a new place in New York. Then I would go back to my hometown in Colombia and help the less fortunate.
3. You are stuck on a deserted island- what three items would you want to have with you?
JA: A fishing pole that is indestructible.... A Swiss army knife and first aid kit. As you can see I been watching a lot of Survivorman.
4. What romantic comedy or "chick flick" do you like or are embarrassed about watching?
JA: I grew up on oldschool films so I would have to say either Pretty Woman or Dirty Dancing... both are classics lol
5. What is your go-to junk food?
JA: Definitely beef jerky and sunflower seeds.
6. What was your favorite game of the 2013 season with the Riverhounds?
JA: I would have to say playing against Wigan Athletic...the stadium was packed and filled with so much energy. It was definitely a completely memorable night.
7. What is one of your favorite memories from your childhood with your family/sister?
JA: I would have to say getting a chance to watch my dad play soccer professionally was amazing ... Just growing up alongside my sister was special -we have a great relationship.
8. (BONUS!) What's your favorite part of the Thanksgiving meal?
JA: I enjoy the quality time with friends and family...and the turkey and sweet potatoes... of course.